LA

hello....i'm interested in getting braces...but i'm so discouraged now because i have to get some back teeth removed...i have all my wisdom teeth but they haven't came out yet. my question is can i still get braces despite these issues?

Dr. Kyle Shank
Dentistry 13 years experience
Most Likely: More than likely you would still be able to get braces even with those issues. There are quite a few variables and the wisdom teeth may need to be removed prior to orthodontic treatment, but don't let that scare you off. My best advice would be to call a local orthodontist and schedule a consultation appointment where they can give you more specific information based on your case.