Philadelphia, PA

I missed my period in february the beginning of march i started bleeding for three days but it was moderate bleeding my period was suppose to come on ?

Dr. Maureen Mays
Specializes in Clinical Lipidology
Check!: You need to check a pregnancy test. Even the dollar store has urine pregnancy tests that are accurate. You can also go to planned parenthood or other free/low cost clinics if you don't have a regular doctor or insurance. Until you find out, act like you're pregnant - in other words, avoid alcohol, smoking, etc. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 10, 2013