What side effects does celexa taken with adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) have on bipolar patients?

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. Marc Zimmermann answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Depends: There is no one answer. To respond to this question, I would need to know your medical and psychiatric status, your medical history, and why these medications were chosen for you. I suggest you talk to the doctor who prescribed the medications to get a better answer than I could provide without the above information.

Answered 2/12/2015

3.2k views

Dr. Judith Tellerman answered

Specializes in Clinical Psychology

MEDICATION: Best to discuss medication with your Psychiatrist. If uncomfortable with your Dr. consult another for a second opinion. Have a physical exam by a Dr. to determine if you have a physical illness. Consult with a Clinical Psychologist for psychotherapy with ZOOM sessions. Fears and anxiety could be heightened due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Stay safe & hopeful to elevate your immune system.

Answered 12/28/2020

15 views