Baton Rouge, LA

Found mold in apartment . what tests do doctors run or should i ask for to find out if that's why me and my daughter been sick ?

Dr. Roberto Estrada
Labs what symptoms?: Indoor allergy panel to ID fungal culture X rays and lungs function test if respiratory symptoms.
Depends: There are hundreds of mold types & only a few that are toxic.You might have an individual allergy to one.Penicillin was derived fro a mold.There are a variety of test kits that commercial companies use to test for toxic types, you can ask locally for what is available.Once you find out,you can share the findings with your doc.There is mold on trees outside no one talks about,the issue is overblown
Last updated May 7, 2016