A member asked:

I had a seizure at church and when i got home i noticed that i have a small red mark under my eye and red dots under both eyes. never had this before.

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Visit your physician: If this is your first seizure I would recommend you see your doctor and a neurologist to determine if this seizure is going to reoccur and if you need medications. If this is not your first seizure, perhaps you need to change your anti-seizure medication. Regarding the red mark and red dots under both eyes I would recommend a physician have look at you and determine this is not platelet issue.

Answered 12/7/2015

3.2k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more