Sri Lanka

I have habit of eating raw rice frequently im nt able to control myself..! planning to get pregnant n m scared if it will effect bad? any solution?

Dr. Charles Whiting
A habit to break...: Raw rice won't harm your pregnancy unless it is contaminated with a germ that can harm your pregnancy. When rice is cooked, all the germs are killed and its the best way to eat rice when you are pregnant. You should work on breaking this habit prior to "trying" to get pregnant. Get help from a therapist if you can't do it on your own. Best wishes!

Last updated Feb 8, 2015