TX

i've been having yellow and light green discharge, no odor, no burning, minimum itching. what's wrong with me ?

Dr. Georgia Latham
Likely STD: If you have ever been sexually active without protection, the most likely cause of this type of discharge is a sexually transmitted disease (STD). Gonorrhea and/or chlamydia are likely culprits. You need to be tested to determine the cause so that the correct treatment can be prescribed. Without treatment, an STD can cause scarring and fertility problems in the future.
Dr. Venkata Vallury
Discharge: maybe you have vaginosis see your gyne to get to the diagnosis