A member asked:

How to get face droopy ness back to normal after stroke other than surgery?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Dariush Saghafi answered

Specializes in Neurology

Wouldn't do surgery: Facial muscle exercises and manual stimulation as any other muscle in the body would be rehabilitated following a stroke. Speech therapists and more to the point, speech pathologists are well-versed in these sorts of exercises. I would never consider surgery as an option at this time even if conservative treatment doesn't give exactly the results desired.

Answered 7/19/2019



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question