Edison, NJ
A 54-year-old female asked:

Post menopause. last period 5yrs ago. have brown discharge. should i make apt with gyn ,what could this be?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctoranswered
Endocrinology 53 years experience
Discharge: Yes you should see your gynecologist - could be anything or nothing unusual or troubling.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 19, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.