U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom
A 34-year-old female asked:

I am 34 years and conceived when i was 25 years, when my baby was 7 months she passed on and since then i am not able to conceive. what could be wrong?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Rebecca Gliksman
Internal Medicine 39 years experience
Infertility: Follow up with a fertility specialist, Could be hormone ( check prolactin level)or insufficient progesterone in early pregnancy, polycystic ovaries endometriosis, scarring, tubal inflammation and blockage
Last updated Feb 6, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.