Canada

Day 35 since my last period my usual cycle is 32 days cramps the day my period was due now just sore lower back still no period. ?

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Check a test: If you have had unprotected intercourse and your period is late, the first thing to do is check a pregnancy test and, if your test is negative and your period still hasn't started, repeat it in 3-5 days. If it is still negative, then it is time to be seen for a full history, exam, and testing. Hope this helps
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 4, 2015