New York, NY
A 32-year-old female asked:

I have a small irritation on my right eye. it is on the inside corner of the eye. i have noticed a bit of swelling. what could be this? appreciated

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Pulmonary Critical Care 38 years experience
Probably: irritation only that will be improve spontaneously. But better to check with an ophthalmologist to be safe. Good luck and all the best.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 26, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.