NY

i am 19 years old and i look like i'm pregneant i get my period every month i get pains in my stomach what could this be?

Dr. Cynthia Palabrica
Bloating: Have you done a pregnancy test? Are you having unprotected intercourse? Are you of normal weight? Do you exercise? The most likely cause of stomache pains involves your bowels. Do you move your bowels in a normal fashion? How is your diet? How much sugar do you consume? All of these questions and more should be discussed with your doctor to find the cause of your bloating and pain.

Last updated Feb 1, 2015