U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Iran, Islamic Republic of
A 18-year-old male asked:

Hello doctor i am underweight.i am 29 year-old and i'm only 53 kg. i cant eat much.i have stomach ache from time to time.

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Girish Kalva
Internal Medicine 27 years experience
Don't worry: Ur weight is perfect but u can verify it by checking body mass index. Get a upper gi endoscopy if you can. If that's normal avoid coffee alcohol tobacco and spicy foods. If still not better get tested for more complex issues
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 23, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.