on top of my late period and cramps here and there i'm having white discharge my last period was december 10 its now jan 23 what does this mean?

Dr. Mary David
Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Possible pregnancy: If your period is late, the first thought is possible pregnancy. Check a pregnancy test and, if it is negative and your period still hasn't started, repeat it in 3-5 days. If it is still negative it will be time to look into other possibilities such as meds, diseases such as thyroid disease, diabetes/ insulin resistance, PCOS, adrenal disease,or pituitary tumors,stress,exercise,weight change, etc.
Answered on Jun 20, 2016
1