FL

i was seeing a wisp moving in right eye. so i went to eye doc. dilated eyes, she didn't mention floaters. so what i'm seeing isn't floater?

Dr. Myrtle Oates
See a physician soon: Hi, Any type of visual disturbance gives us cause for concern. Usually it is a sign of another problem such as hypertension, diabetes etc. Most recently, I had a patient with similar symptoms that had an ocular migraine. Consulting a physician (internist) would be wise also in addition to the information that you have gotten from your ophthalmologist.
Dr. Donald Colantino
Floater: It sounds like a floater but since you had a thorough exam by your ophthalmologist, there is nothing to worry about and this would be regarded as just a nuisance but nothing serious. However if more appear reexamination is advisable.