Bakersfield, California

no matter how hard i try to feel differently, i want to hurt myself. i think about suicide nonstop. it takes so much energy just to stay safe. why?

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology 30 years experience
Crisis Intervention: According to nimh, "if you're suicidal, you should be with other people and should not be left alone. Seek help immediately from 9-1-1, an emergency room, physician, or mental health professional. If it takes "so much energy just to stay safe" you might have a mental disorder that requires professional intervention and treatment. Please get with others immediately.