AL

I started camrese july2014,no issues.last mo i got my period for 9days this mo i'll be on it 2wks friday.can i double the pills 2 stop the bleeding?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Breakthrough bleed: Breakthrough bleeding (bleeding at the wrong time) is very common on birth control. It happens in about 1/3 of users. Its no big deal and usually self corrects over time. If you are not satisfied or it continues to happen then consider using a different birth control method. It is a common side effect and does not mean something is wrong or that the pill is not working.