A male asked:

Ok so my girlfriend might be prego. i had cumn and lots of it on my hands , and fingered her a ton 4 days later she's having signs. is it possible?or

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
Kinda quick.: Ok, heat-of-passion or not, why use pull-out / condom method only to digitally insert semen into vagina?! that said, it is unlikely for her to notice / "show" any signs of pregnancy after only 4 days. If they are correct/true signs, it is more likely from an earlier event...2-6 weeks ago (hard to say, as some women sense it earlier). Hope this helps. Good luck!

Last updated Apr 2, 2013