India

hi am 47yr old am suffering from pain in my foot . when i approached doctors they said i have a extra calcium deposited in my leg heel . plz help me?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Sounds like: They may have been implying you have a heel spur. Is this what they said? Try wearing arch supports, apply ice to the region, a night splint when going to bed....Stretch your achilles' tendon. If all else fails see a podiatrist.
Dr. Bob Baravarian
Podiatry 25 years experience
Remove spur: The calcium deposits are bone spurs. You may need to remove them if they are prominent and hurting. Try physical therapy to calm it down first.