U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Springfield, MO
A 34-year-old female asked:

I have a place on the bottom lft side of my head that is dry & flaky i thought it was dandruff & am using t-gel but it's not helping.do u know what?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics 35 years experience
Time to c derm MD: If you have a persistently dry area, you may want to have this evaluated by a dermatologist. It may require different treatment.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Aug 30, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.