A member asked:

I have keratosis pilaris on my cheeks and arms and thighs, i've read online that it can be treated with special lotion please recommend something!

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. William Harris answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

Steroid cream: Kp can be smoothed mechanically and medicinally. On the extremities, you can use a loofa to scrub your skin to be a little smoother. Over-the-counter steroid creams like 1% Hydrocortisone cream is the strongest i would suggest for your face. If that didn't work on your arms and legs, you may need a stronger prescription steroid for those areas.

Answered 6/25/2014



Related Questions