i have a lump the size of a pea on my armpit, i can move it a little bit but it is very sore, i have a history of breast cancer in my family?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Swollen gland?: It may be a swollen gland and you should have it checked with your doctor. Swollen glands in the armpit can be due to infection most of the time but there can be other causes as well.Consult your doctor to find out what it may be.
Dr. Leon Egozi
General Surgery 34 years experience
Cyst: It is most likely a cyst that has gotten inflamed. You need to have it examined to make sure. Most likely not cancer.
Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgical Oncology 17 years experience
Infection: A painful lymph node is usually the sign of an infection. If it persists or becomes worse, you should let your friendly primary physician know.