U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 18-year-old female asked:

I scratched the cherry angioma on my nose and it bled excessively, the angioma is now much larger than before, what can i do to make it go down?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Larry Marcus
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 43 years experience
See someone: There are no home remedies to reduce the size of an angioma. Probably best to see either an ENT physician or dermatologist to go over surgical options to have it reduced in size or removed, depending on how large it is.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 31-year-old member asked:
About how much would it cost to get a cherry angioma removed?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 36-year-old member asked:
Need expert advice. What internal cancers are related to a specific case of cherry angioma?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 35-year-old member asked:
What are skin cysts, cherry angioma and dermatofibromas?
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old female asked:
Do cherry angiomas lead to angiogenesis which causes cancer?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.