hi i have problem with prickels on my legs.first it become red and than prickels come out with a lot of white staff.can you tell whay its happen?

Dr. Rashid Khan
Folliculitis: For accurate diagnosis and treatment consult your physician. Based on your description my guess is folliculitis. Consult a physician to get treated for folliculitis which may be due to staph infection and it requires prescription of antibiotics. It can spread to other body parts if left untreated. Folliculitis is a skin infection of hair follicles and surrounding tissue.
Answered on Jun 4, 2015
1