i have bumps on my face that look like pimples but are not and they hurt?

2 doctor answers
32 years experience Pediatrics
May not be acne: Bumps on the face that hurt may be deeper-than-average acne bumps. A dermatologist can help treat them. If they are not acne, and don't come to the surface and break open to drain themselves, then the dermatologist will also be very helpful. Sometimes the doctor can open a bump to see what is inside.
Answered on Jun 3, 2015
1
Dr. Antoanella Calame
18 years experience Dermatology
See a dermatologist: It is difficult to make a proper diagnosis since I am not there to see the condition. I recommend seeing a dermatologist so that they can make a proper diagnosis and give you something to get rid of the condition or relieve symptoms.
Answered on Sep 28, 2016