U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old male asked:

Am 23 years old, am suffer from male pattern baldness.i started with minoxidil and finast 8 months ago but my hair not totaly settled.what to do more ?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology 45 years experience
You could: You could also take Propecia (finasteride) and consider hair transplant.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Mar 26, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.