U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 23-year-old male asked:

I've had a diarreah lately and have a burning sensation around my anus. what otc product would help?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Ein
Infectious Disease 49 years experience
1% Hydrocortisone : Any over the counter 1% Hydrocortisone hemorroidal cream will provide relief until the sensation resolves.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Aug 16, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.