Spotting 6 days before period am i pregnant?

Dr. Maritza Baez
Maybe: Take a pregnancy test to find out for sure.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Am i pregnant if i had spotting on days 9& 12 after period ended?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology 31 years experience
Possible: At that time in your cycle you are probably ovulating. Spotting at the time of ovulation is common. Conception also is most likely to happen at the time of ovulation. So you could conceive at that time.

Spotting 14 days before period can I be pregnant?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 29 years experience
We do not ever guess: Spotting in and of itself is in no way a sign of pregnancy. Two weeks before a period is usually just past the time of ovulation. It would be physically impossible for a female's body to know physically that it was pregnant that early!
Ogdensburg, NY

My period was 2 days but it was heavy then I had spotting is this normal? Am I pregnant?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Irregular periods: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.
Last updated Mar 26, 2013