A member asked:

When i pee i feel like im not done but nothing comes out and i leak what medication can i take or what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Kristin Kozakowski answered

Specializes in Urology

See your doctor: Your doctor can refer you to a urologist or urogynecologist who can help diagnose why you are having the symptoms of urinary hesitancy and incontinence and then formulate a treatment plan. While you are waiting, increase your frequency of voiding and treat constipation. Keep a voiding diary and record of amount and number or incontinence episodes. Also, have your urine sent for analysis.

Answered 5/26/2014



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor