i am concerned i have a red lump on the right sided of my tongue, it looks like a blood blister but it isn't. advice?

Dr. John Van der Werff
Dentistry 39 years experience
See dentist: If it is not gone in a couple of weeks have a dentist take a look. It may be normal or it may be something that needs attention.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 54 years experience
Needs to be seen: The sooner you see your dentist to take a look at that lump and determine what it is, the sooner you can stop worrying about it. It may be nothing, but if not, the sooner it is diagnosed, and treated, if necessary, the quicker you can have less things to worry about. Or....You can wait two weeks and see if it goes away, worrying all the meanwhile. I know what i would do if i were in your place.