U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 27-year-old male asked:

What is the best way to reduce fat fro breast, for men ?

3 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Oscar Novick
Pediatrics 59 years experience
See plastic surgeon: Very difficult. You may have to undergo surgery. Seek an appointment with a plastic surgeon for an opinion.
Dr. Stephen Camacho
Family Medicine 25 years experience
Fat reduction: There is no fat spot reduction. Overall weight loss will decrease body fat every .
Dr. Chris Hawley
Family Medicine 25 years experience
Breast fat: It depends on what is causing the accumulation of fat. The medial term for this is gynecomastia. This may be from generalized weight gain, excessive consumption which can increase blood levels of estrogen, or several other medical conditions. I would see your doctor for an accurate diagnosis first. If from excessive weight, diet/exercise will reduce breast fat.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 19-year-old female asked:
2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
A 18-year-old male asked:
3 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 30-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Last updated May 25, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.