Uganda

De first day of my periods was very painful, today is my last day & i'm feeling sharp pain on the right side of my abdomen, i can't sit up straight?

Dr. Morton Levitt
Pathology, Anatomic and Clinical 51 years experience
Dysmenorrhea: A very painful period might be a red flag that you suffered a rupture hemorrhagic ovarian cyst ( a very common occurrence) or that a pelvic infection is starting. Other causes include endometriosis and adenomysosis. It is best to alert your gynecologist and see if he wishes to have you come in for an evaluation.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 20, 2013