IN

Hii...m in merchant navy...so good eye sight is a must..cn u please tell me hw cn i take care of my eyes in a effective way. my eye sight is 6/6?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
Carry on: Congratulations on 6/6 vision. At your age it is possible that you might develop a very minor amount of near sightedness over the next 5-8 years but most likely you will preserve your 6/6 by doing nothing special. The only thing you should do is protect your eyes when in any situation where they might become injured using safety glasses and proper caution.
Dr. Jeffrey Gold
Ophthalmology 54 years experience
See an Eye MD: Routine eye exams are appropriate for everyone. Recommended frequency for adults 20-35 is every 2 years; for > 35 every one year.
Last updated Mar 13, 2013