U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old male asked:

A tablet is giving serious side effect.i have stopped it but still feel its effects.what should i take so that my body comes to normal?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Fred Rincon
Internal Medicine 27 years experience
Patience: Depends on the drug you ingested: bioavailability, metabolism, clearance, half life etc. Best advice to wait or consult with your primary doc.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 1, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.