PA

i am 32 weeks pregnant i noticed sudden swelling in my face, have had a headache for the past few days, im very dizzy, blurred vision.my bp now 177/87 ?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Specializes in Maternal-Fetal Medicine
This cannot wait: Symptoms of headache and dizziness accompanied by rising blood pressure and swelling can be associated with preeclampsia. That can be a problem for the pregnant woman and her baby, especially if preterm. Calling an OB doctor is what is recommended even at night, especially if the local nursery cannot provide care for a premature baby in case delivery is needed. If alone or cannot reach OB call 911.
Dr. Liviu Klein
Cardiology 23 years experience
Preeclampsia : You have preeclampsia - high blood pressure during pregnancy with serious consequences for you and the baby. Get to an emergency department asap!
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Go to hospital now: This is a serious complication of pregnancy called preeclampsia and requires immediate treatment. Go to er/labor and delivery immediately.