My husband is 48 i am 25 but i can't get pregnant for him. could it be from me or him? please i need your help.

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine 29 years experience
Either: Chances are 40%/40% it's either one of you and maybe 10-15% both could have a problem. You'd need to see a doctor and be tested to find out. Good luck!
Dr. Kenan Omurtag
Hard to say: Has he fathered children before? Do you have regularly menses? Have you ever been pregnant? I would discuss with your obgyn and they can give you more specifics and direct you from there if you HAV ebeen having unprotected intercourse for 6-12 months might be time to see an infertility doc.As men get older their sperm are less motil, more abnormally shaped, but they are still able to fertilize.