U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
White, GA
A 25-year-old female asked:

Years of drug abuse have left me with a perforated septum. now sober, i worry it could cause problems. are there procedures to fix it, or is it okay?

2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Greer
Family Medicine 46 years experience
Usually OK: Do not worry. We are happy of you getting off drugs.Stay that way.Any dr who doesn't welcome the new clean you-dump.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Ricardo Borrego
A US doctor answeredLearn more
Options: There are solutions for perforated septum. You should seek a consultation with an ENT specialist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 44-year-old member asked:
In coke user is a perforated septum noticeable?
1 doctor answer4 doctors weighed in
A 46-year-old member asked:
What is a perforated nasal septum?
2 doctor answers4 doctors weighed in
A 30-year-old member asked:
What are the signs of a perforated nasal septum?
3 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 33-year-old male asked:
What is the definition or description of: Perforated nasal septum?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Oct 4, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.