iam having pain in my joints due to mastetbation i want to recover from it. kindly help?

Dr. Christopher Nicora
Not related: Joint pain and masturbation are not related.

How can I get treatment for pain in my joints?

Dr. Richard Makowiec
Hand Surgery 27 years experience
See a doctor: Many conditions can cause pain in the joints. If it is persistent, then seek medical attention. Your primary care doc is a good place to start and they can direct you to a specialist if necessary.

I have pain in all of my joints. What should I do?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
See your doctor: These symptoms require a thorough evaluation to find out what's going on and what can be done for you.

What could be causing all of this pain in my joints?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Lots of things: It could be anything from arthritis to nothing. Your doctor will be able to at least start you on the right path.

I have a lot of pain in my joints. How can I deal with this?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
See your doctor: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it.
Newton, MA

Who/What tests should be done to see why I have been having both chronic and intermitant pain in all joints for 3 1/2 weeks? Nothing makes pain less.

Dr. John Munshower
Several in work up: See a doctor as often the history and physical will shed light on what tests would be best for you to have. tests may include a CBC-diff, lymes titer, ANA, Sed Rate, Lymes titer, Rheumatoid factor, etc., etc. BUT evaluating Dr. would be the one to decide. Best wishes.

Last updated Mar 3, 2013