U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old male asked:

My present age is 26 years and my present height is 5 feet 2 inch. how can i increase my height?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. David Brouwer
Internal Medicine 30 years experience
Growth complete: Sorry, at your age you have closed growth plates and the height growth is completed.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Similar questions

A 23-year-old male asked:

My age is 24 years and my height is 5 feet and 5 inch.Is there any chance for me to increase my height.

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Philip Miller
A Verified Doctoranswered
Family Medicine 47 years experience
No: Sorry-no...With the exception of fairly brutal lengthening of your bones.
Last updated Jul 31, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.