Saudi Arabia

i'm dark tan and after using lot of fairness creams, nothing works. is there any other way to have a fair radiant skin naturally?

Sunblock moisturizer: Dark tan is a natural color. Many people use over-the-counter moisturizers that contain sunscreen. Avoiding exposure to the sun will let skin lighten up. A person should take extra vitamin d to make up for not getting vitamin d from the sun. Although having tanned skin from sun exposure is not a medical illness, there are a few uncommon hormonal medical conditions that can cause skin darkening.