I feel like i broke the top of my big toe. i was messing around doing tick tock heel stretches and my foot slammed into the dresser, which almost made?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry 28 years experience
Ice it: If pain persists see a foot doc. You may need an xray to confirm if broken.
Dr. Frank Kase
Podiatry 45 years experience
Ice the area : First ice the area and elevate it. You can use an ace wrap and see if that improves the feeling of pain. If pain persists, then you should see a podiatric physician for an x ray to determine the extent of the injury. Remember in any injury rice, rest, ice, compression and elevation..

Last updated Sep 21, 2013