U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 24-year-old male asked:

I am suffer from hepatitis b my viral load is reduced from 5000 to 3 point at last year 2012. this year till not checked. pl advis shall i go 2 marry?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Camilla Graham
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease 29 years experience
Get married: Anyone with hepatitis b infection should make sure that their partners and other people they live with get vaccinated for hepatitis b. That will help protect your loved ones. I am not sure what "3 point" means, but this is a low viral load. The viral load and liver enzymes need to be measured about twice a year so stay in touch with your health provider.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Nov 25, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.