How can i get perfect white teeth?

Dr. John Van der Werff
Dentistry 40 years experience
Multiple options: Talk with your dentist. Options can include bleaching, bonding, porcelain veneers, and crowns. Each option has advantages and disadvantages.
Dr. Victor Zeines
Dentistry 52 years experience
See below: Perfect white teeth....This goes under the heading of cosmetic dentistry...You need to see your dentist and talk to him or her about usually this is done by placing either veneers or crowns over your regular teeth...They will look great!
Dr. Dennis Cufone
Dentistry 33 years experience
Many ways: It depends on where you are starting and what your expectations are. It can be as simple as a cleaning, maybe some whitening, or you can try bonding (which is generally non-invasive) or veneers.
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Perfect ?: Many people want beautiful looking white and straight teeth and that million dollar smile. "perfect" teeth do not always look natural and therefore beware of what you wish for, as the saying goes. You want your teeth to be part of a great smile, rather that others thinking- he has perfect teeth, i wonder who made them? Consult with an experienced dentist to discuss your esthetic options.
Dr. Kenneth Grossman
Endodontics 45 years experience
Look phoney: Top restorative dentist use their artistic ability along with dental principles to personalize their crowns and bridges. In dental language this is called characterization. Beauty is natural, not perfect. As far as color, tooth shade must conform to the patients skin, hair, and eye pigments, to look right. If you look at side by side cases, natural beats perfect every time.