Las Vegas, NV

I get a headache within 30 minutes of me taking vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine). to help it, i took an ibuprofen one night and an excedrin another day. is this okay?

Dr. Shah Nawaz
Dose: Headache is not very common but it can happen most people have fast heart rate abdominal pain loss of appetite . What is the dose best would be to lower the dose to see if your headache subside only short duration ok to take analgesic for headache if stays for days to weeks than talk to your doctor.
Dr. Ricardo Fontillas
Child Psychiatry 37 years experience
Headache: Make sure your eating before taking Vyvance. You can also try splitting the dose. ex. if taking 20 mg in am try 10 mg am and 10 mg right after lunch.

Last updated May 1, 2017