I can't go to sleep even when i am tired. what is wrong with me?

Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine 35 years experience
L-Glutamine: Take orally l-glutamine 1000mg will help with sleep.

What should I do when i'm tired, but do not have the time to go to sleep?

Dr. Jason Black
Make the time!: Sleep is the body and mind's time to rejuvenate, and the importance of good quality sleep cannot be overstated. Sleep deprivation can lead to all sorts of problems, not to mention how unsafe it is to drive while sleepy. Being tired is your body's way of saying you need sleep - so listen!
Grants Pass, OR

When one is really tired and can't go to sleep, trys everything.. Why can't they?

Dr. Derrick Lonsdale
Preventive Medicine 74 years experience
Depends: On your overall health. If sugar is important for you, it could be the cause. Sounds weird? I have seen so much ill health from the widespread sweet "junk" eaten and drunk today, if there is emotional stress, that could be related.
Last updated Feb 9, 2013