U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 47-year-old member asked:

Severely allergic to untraceable source? how do i figure out what it is?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Zacharisen
Allergy and Immunology 34 years experience
See an allergist: An allergist is specifically and uniquely trained to find the cause of allergic reactions and offer treatment. It usually means answering a lot of questions about potential exposures and allergy testing to help confirm an allergy. Don't go at it alone----an allergist can help!
Last updated Dec 9, 2013
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.