my due date is april 24th i only had sex july 13 2012 and got my period on july 18 i haven't had sex ever since so why is my concieved date is aug.1st?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Limited information : Doctors on healthtap can only answer based on the limited information you give. If your due date is april 24 and it is accurate then our calculators show your conception date as august 1. If your due date is wrong then the calculation will also be wrong. If you already know the day you had sex there is no reason to calculate back from a estimated due date.
Dr. Michael Swor
Confusing dates: If you only had sex one time and then became pregnant, then that date is your conception date and your due date is 38 weeks later. Sometimes women can have a period even after they conceive, or at least think its a period. Your dates need to be reevaluated by a OB specialist.

Last updated Jun 10, 2014