Plover, WI

With having amyopathic dermatomyositis and acne rosacea at the same time, can i have laser therapy for the acne scars or what treatment would work?

Pathology 45 years experience
Diagnosis?: I'm going to ask the dermatologists online to review this question, but I am wondering about something. Since both amyopathic dermatomyositis and acne rosacea produce a butterfly rash on the face, is it possible that you have only one of the two, and the other might be an overcall? Forgive me, but this did catch my attention. Good luck.
Dr. Joshua Fox
Dermatology 40 years experience
Lasers for scars: Your question is a little unclear as in rosacea there is not usually acne scars. Perhaps you meant acne vulgaris rather than acne rosacea. Anyway, you would be able in most circumstances to be able to receive laser for the redness of rosacea or laser for acne scars.

Last updated Jun 21, 2018