MI

woke up extremely nauseated. got up & immediately crumbled to the floor where lay until could get up. no vertigo, emesis. loose stool. fine in morn?

Dr. Syed H. Sajid
Write your ? clearly: I am sorry that I am unable to understand your question. It seems that you are saying that you are fine in the morning, but then you are waking up with extreme nausea and then you " crumbled" to the floor. I do not know, how long it took you to get up. Dehydration and electrolyte imbalance is a possibility, but please see your pcp as soon as possible or go to the er. Thanks.
Dr. Syed H. Sajid
Provided original answer
Please write a recommendation for me. Thanks.
Jan 27, 2013
Dr. Syed H. Sajid
Provided original answer
Please recommend me.Thanks.
Jan 27, 2013